Saturday, January 13, 2007

I saw this on a forwarded email yesterday, and can't help but blog about it... No copyright information stated in the email, so I must firstly say, I DID NOT TAKE THE PHOTOS, and I don't know which TV program this is from, but I'm guessing the taiwanese tv show hosted by Jacky... I might be wrong... :D


What do you think?

Possible or not?

Don't you feel that she purposely make her actual self look sad?

Somemore no makeup...

I think they purposely lar, to show the difference...

Hahaha...

Yeah, yeah...

You've guessed it right...

I am just trying to separate the before and after photos...

So you cannot see so fast mar...

hahaha... or maybe I should just put blank spaces....



















Scroll button or click on page down also lazy meh?
















RESULTS!!!!

Pretty hoh? hehehe....
She's like totally different person, and she looks happy (maybe is acted lar) and more confident too...

Labels: