Thursday, January 11, 2007

I WAS SO STOOOOOPID! STEWPIG! SI-TU-PID! STUPID! STOOOOOOOOOOOOPIIIIDDD!
STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID

I could not stress that enough! SO ANGRY with MYSELF for my stupidity...

Now, this is a warning, pass this story to everyone else, and make sure they don't act as stupid as I did! :(

Yesterday evening while I was coming out of the carpark, stopped at the junction because the cars were coming (green light there mar), cannot go out... This guy, looking lost and all, walked up to me and asked me to wine (wind? wine? how do you say that?) down my window, and instinctively, I did tell myself, wahlau, this is scary, but STUPIDLY, I still did! I did lock my door instantly, and he said something in the line of "I came from Shanghai, here looking for a friend that is studying here... I coudln't find him, and I got no money... You will probably laugh at this, but please help fellow chinese, give me a bit of money to eat"... it wasn't that short, but as he was telling his long story, he walked nearer and nearer, I was SO afraid, my only thought is, give him RM5 and get him out of here... I asked him, how come you came from Shanghai and didn't have money, he said he was rob (how lame was that? and how STOOPID I was to brush this off because of my fear of him attacking me in other ways)... I open my wallet (thinking I'd rather part with RM5 than to get hurt or risk him snatching anything else), took out RM5 (all through that time he was telling me to give him my phone number, and he'll call me and return me the money tomorrow, taking his phone out, and coming nearer with his phone in his hand), when he see RM5, he told me, RM5 not enough, please lend me RM10, which at this time, his right hand was already in the car (yeah, I was so stupid I opened the window big enough that his hands could come in, STOOPID!)... Seriously, I was afraid he'd pull some stunt, grab something or something (!!), so without saying anything, I just pulled out RM10 and pushed him out... He asked for my phone further, which I didn't give and then I just drive off...

All the way after that, all I can think of was, HOW STUPID I WAS... Sigh, when I told Tecky, and to console me, he said, my mistake was that I opened the window, and the RM10 is to buy my safety and cover for my earlier mistake!

SO, NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER open your window to anyone... I did, because I was sympathetic towards him, and I still gave benefit to the doubt to everyone... ISH! So angry with myself! What is this society becoming?? :(
At the time I was talking to Tecky, I still feel like, what if he's for real, then he'll really go hungry, VERY POOR THING leh, no food to eat...

Anyhow, I found out that it was a scam afterall (who was I kidding lar) when I told this to my mom, and she said for the whole day in the shop, her customers were telling her stories of this scam (in little changes here and there, some saying cheque didn't clear, some saying couldn't get his boss, that kinda bluff lar)... I was lucky I parted with RM10, some were RM50 and so on...

So, if you were me in that situation, would you have given?

Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com

Labels: ,

23 WISECRACK(S) : Blogger Michelle; Blogger Sasha Tan; Blogger Amy; Blogger Nadia; Blogger babyfiona; Blogger Allyfeel; Blogger aud; Blogger Jess; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger TheBlueRanger; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger laundryamah; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger michelle@mybabybay; Blogger Oscar's Mommy; Blogger Mommy to Chumsy; Blogger etceteramommy; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger IMMomsDaughter; Blogger Sweetpea; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~