Wednesday, January 10, 2007

As I mentioned, here's the recipe that I am using now, to prepare BASIC chicken porridge for Rachel...

Basic Chicken Porridge (I started Rachel on this, after 7 months of age)
Ingredient:
1/3 big red onion
1 tomato
1/3 piece of chicken breast (breast meat suggested, less fat mar)
rice (desired amount, but I put about 3 1/2 tablespoon)
water (required amount, I put about 30 tablespoon in slow cooker overnight on AUTO)

Instruction:
Same instruction as the rest of the porridge, but for this one, when done, I remove all onion and chicken (you can eat or throw lar), except the tomato, which is squishy enough to swallow as it is, after I remove the skin...

* Makes 2 feeding, or 3 if you add a little more water...
Disclaimer : Recipe is approved by Rachel, please check if your baby likes it as much... hahaha

Labels: