Monday, September 18, 2006

I was working on Saturday, so Rachel had to go to grandma's house and Tina was the one to bath and prepare her for the day (so sad for me). Daddy was around to play with her, until I reach home around 1pm, where she had another outing to Bukit Raja Shopping Center, to meet a few of my friends.

Rachel sat in Starbucks, STARING into the faces of the 'strangers' until she fell asleep while me and friends chatted away. I had to admit, little Rachel is getting used to outings like this, and is behaving rather well, no extreme fussing and just enjoys herself looking around... :)

She had a laughing fit when we played with her upon reaching home, shrieking and laughing playing with peekaboo. We had so much fun making her laugh like that, but then regret later in the evening when she kept waking up from her sleep crying. It even happened at 2:30am that night too!! She woke up crying non stop, keeping her eyes closed like she was crying while sleeping, screaming and wailing, until she dozed off herself. SCARY!!



Sunday morning, after her midnite crying episode, she slept till 8:30am! Record time... HAHAHA.... Slide show above holds the photos of her propped up to a sitting position and slowly sliding off, and fell into a headdown 'turtle' position. She looked really funny at that time. I think she's going to be turning over very soon, she's already half way through now on her right side, possibly not turning all the way because she couldn't lift her heavy bum... hehehe....

She's also starting to show anticipation to things we do, like she'all start to squint (can't think of the accurate word to use to describe) her cheek when we kiss her.

Hubby was kissing her repeatedly yesterday, while moving her body toward his face, and after a few times, she squinted even before hubby kisses her, because she knew it was coming...

Being the naughty Mommy I am, I tried to kiss her the same time Daddy does, to see her reaction. No, she didn't squint both side, but she ended up opening her mouth in an 'O' shape and waited for our kisses. Too bad I couldn't snap a photo of that cuz I was busy kissing her... Now, no wonder there are rashes on her cheek eh? hehehehehe.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note, I was so bored on Sunday, so when little Rachel was having her afternoon nap, I took a photo of what must have been the mozzy's view, when it sit outside the mozzy netting of the baby playpen we have on when Rachel's asleep, waiting and looking for a way in... hahaha.... I really got nothing better to do eh? hahahaha......

Technorati Tags: | |

Labels: , ,

5 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger jazzmint; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~