Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Remember how she was sucking her thumb? She have found new fingers this week... The thumb must still be too small to satisfy her sucking urges, that she choose to stuff 2 of her fingers (middle and ring fingers) from the right hand and suck away.... When we tried pulling the fingers out, she'll cry and kick and yell!!!

I tried giving her a chilled teether (no, I don't think she's teething, but just trying it out), in replacement of her fingers, and as soon as the teether goes into her mouth, she actually smiled and look contented, for a while that is.....

I wonder which finger(s) will she be sucking on....

By the way, anyone know what is the full proof method of detecting the teething process??

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I know:
  • Fever (not detected)
  • Fussing at night (been waking up in the middle of the night this 2 days)
  • Loose stool (how do you know if it's loose??????????)
  • White and hard bumps on the gum (err, a little harder but not white)
  • Tendency to suck on fist/fingers (Nothing special, she has been doing this all this time)
Hmm... How leh?? *blur puzzled look*

Labels: ,