Friday, September 08, 2006

I awoke today earlier than usual, caused by my growling hungry tummy (MUST be due to the dried grilled meat bun, and the Baskin Robin CHOCOLATE ice-cream I had, late yesterday night while watching the 9:30 on Wah Lai Toi). Lazy to get up, I sneaked a peek at little Rachel, toss around a little and dozed off again, before I was startled by Rachel's COUGH! She stopped for a little while before continuing to cough again, then sounded like she choked and had difficulty breathing. Suddenly, all the SIDS articles came flashing in my mind..... *knock head*


But, after gulping down 1oz. of water suggested by daddy, and a feeding of milk, she was happy and giving us her morning smile again.... Playing and 'Ah-Goo'-ing with her fingers in her mouth, looking around and happy, and not wanting to go back to bed for now.... I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing she's feeling better and the coughing scene is over for now...

On our way to my mom's house to drop Rachel and Tina (our maid-cum-babysitter) for the day, Rachel dozed off in my arms, clenching onto my arms, and look so peaceful.... It's hard to believe the amount of chaos and worries that she inflicted into my today morning, when looking at her now.... It was dark, but I just HAD to take a snap...

Labels: ,