Monday, January 15, 2007

There was a BIG bloggers meet last Saturday, in Charcoal Bay (Jln Conlay)... It was also to 'celebrate' LaundryAmah & AnnieQ's birthday... It was total HAVOC I tell you... SO MANY ppl, SO MUCH food, SO many kids, SO much talk... I don't think I talked to everyone, I know I've been jumping here and there, but it was FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!! We should do this more often... hahaha...
p/s: too bad it's non halal... *roll eyes*

Below are the photos I've compiled, I (and Tecky lar of course) took a total of 160 photos just that night! *slap forehead* Now thinking of how to send to everyone, and I have a headache trying to select the photos to post here too... I like all of them, but this are a few of the cuter photos of the kids that I compiled... There's photos of other kids too, but but, too many to put up all lar...
Charcoal Bay 01
Charcoal Bay 02
p/s : No name tagging, so you guess who is who lar... And no blurring out faces too, cuz err, a little too small also lar... :D

I really had a good time... Meeting (finally) with everyone after reading so much about them... hahaha... It lasted until pretty late, we left about 10++pm I think, and I have never seen Rachel so tired... As soon as I put her on her baby seat (haven't even buckle up leh), she konk-ed out instantly...

p/s: yeah yeah, I forgot to Thank Angie for the cake... YUMMY!!!! Arigato eh... And Tracy too, for the blackcurrant jelly...

Labels: ,

18 WISECRACK(S) : Blogger Egghead; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger laundryamah; Blogger Sasha Tan; Blogger Oscar's Mommy; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; Blogger Annie Q; Blogger Desperate Mummy; Blogger IMMomsDaughter; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Allyfeel; Blogger etceteramommy; Blogger Jess; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Tracy; Blogger michelle@mybabybay; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~