Saturday, November 04, 2006

*sob* *sob*
I didn't do that on purpose...
I was just driving down the road (behind Subang Parade) after picking hubby up from the station...
I didn't see her coming (I didn't stop to check the gender, but I assume it's a her)...
I accidentally bang into her, head on, there was a loud bang (the sound of hitting something) in front of the car...
She 'crossed the road' without looking (I assume she should have looked) left and right for on coming cars...
I don't know why she was flying so low...
Yes, I bang into a low flying bird, and judging from the impact, I think I killed her... :(
I feel so so bad, but I still do hope she died, cuz the impact was pretty bad, and if she dind't die, she would have a bad internal injury, I wouldn't want her to suffer...

May God bless the soul of the bird I accidentally killed, and may the bird rest in peace...
I feel bad... but I really really really didn't do that on purpose... :(

Labels:

12 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Mommibee says HI from Sydney; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger jazzmint; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Nadia; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~