Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I was tagged again, by Nadia this time... So here goes... ;D

1. Are you happy/satisfied with your blog, with its content and look? Does your family know about your blog?
So far, I'm happy with it. There's lots more things I want to add in, but can't seem to find the energy and time... haha...
Yes, my family knows about the blog, hubby reads it everyday.

2. Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
No, because I'm proud of the blog and wants to show Rachel off too... ;)
Let more ppl know her development and more people 'sayang' her mar... :D

3. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Yeah, I believe so.

4. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I view all that comments in my blog, but I do surf around to read others too.

5.What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
It means how many people are interested in things that I wrote. ;)

6. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Sometimes.

7. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Yes, of course (else why I write?)
I backup the blog often too, so that in future, Rachel can read it through and it also serves as a 'diary' of Rachel's development and my life and views in life with her...

8. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Nope, definitely not.

9. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
I'd probably get sad, then think it over, and if the criticism is justifiable, I'll be fine, else I will be disturbed (VERY).

10. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them?
No, not really. It's just a read.

11. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Nope.

12. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
I don't know. I guess it'll just be stagnant, since blogger will not be removing it, last entry would probably be to announce my death and posted by my hubby? hahaha.... I don't know... :D

13. What do you like to hear? What's the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
Mixture, I listen to all genre... I don't think I would like to link songs to my blog, cuz I sometimes find that irritating, if people don't have the same taste.

To tag others:
Immomsdaughter (since you've already been tag by HuiSia but still hasn't posted.. haha)
Milkmaid
Sasha
Miche

Labels: