Thursday, November 02, 2006

Every evening after work, I have a smile to go back to... The tired heart melts when little Rachel see us and smile a big smile... I know many don't want their kids to be 'sticky', but for now, I enjoy her sticking to me, and demanding/asking for me... After a whole day of work, I'd normally want to wash my hands first before carrying her, however, little princess will always cry and fuss... It's as if everytime she see me coming home, she'll look at me, smile, and expect me to carry her, and if I don't, she'll kick a fuss until I do, which she'll then rub her face onto my shoulder, look contented and not want anyone else...

The day before, her granduncle was carrying her when she fussed for me... After carrying her over, when granduncle stretched out his hands to carry her, she'll turn away to the other side, then after a while turn back to look at him, then turn away again when he try to carry her, and then turn back again, (and the cycle continues for dunno how many times)... We experimented, cuz we thought it was coincidence, but she did it everytime, until granduncle got tired!! hahaha....

Evening is the only time we get to interact and play with her, and so far, I'm enjoying it, it's a real energy boost after work... ;) She was all comfortable sitting (supported by daddy's body and the sofa) stretching out towards daddy's handphone the other day when I took this photo... She's so adorable isn't she? haha... At this point, my mum would be staring at me and saying something that goes along "TAK TAU MALU (Thick skin), where got people compliment their own kids?" hahaha.... Well, I think there is, and I won't be ashamed to admit, I am one.... ;)

Labels: , ,

8 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Nadia; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Mommibee says HI from Sydney; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~