Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Little Rachel had diarrhea again yesterday. 3 times in the afternoon-evening, and again during mid-nite/morning (I'm not sure how many times though, cuz I was sleeping, and waking up to a smelly butt). She is still her usual self, not more fussy, so that kind of takes some worries away, cuz she's still smiling and playing. But, how can a mother not be worried when she know something is not right? I don't know what causes the diarrhea, I don't know how to make her better...

I talked to my aunt (which is Rachel's paed), but she didn't say anything, just gave me 2 capsule to be diluted in water for Rachel, once a day... And hubby is away in Brunei... :(

Labels: ,

6 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~