Thursday, September 28, 2006

I saw a PosLaju package for me when I reached home from work yesterday, and was really excited! Pixart photobook arrived!! WOO HOO!!

I must say it was pretty fast, because I uploaded the order last thursday! Hubby and I thought that it will be a good birthday present for Rachel's greatgrandma in Ipoh next month, and since pixart was having a 20% introductory offer, we went ahead and ordered it. (We even did a 2nd one as a present to be sent directly to Rachel's grandma (hubby's mom) for her birthday gift next week). I know it's weird, like giving Rachel's photos for their birthday, but then it's for them to show off their little great & granddaughter! hehe...

As for the quality, I must say I'm impressed with the whole thing (it was better than my expectation). The paper quality is good, and the cover is wonderful! Everything is properly binded, and very pretty too. The quality of the photo is not too bad, considering I ordered the digital print and not the photo print. Just think of the magazines, that's how it is, only on thicker and better quality paper. The only lack point is that the the binding was too near to the photo and very small portion of the photo is difficult to view, and some of the photo borders were not very neat as I used the full page Pocket Story Teller layout. So for those that are interested to purchase, try to minimise the use of this layout, but other layouts are wonderful...

Overall, judging the book as a gift, I would rate it a 95 out of 100... By the way, I must also add, their customer service is FIRST CLASS (hehe, that also added to the rating lar of course). I'm going to get a coffeebook size photobook when Rachel is 1 years old, as a collection of the year.... Looking forward to that.... :D

8 WISECRACK(S) : Blogger Sasha Tan; Blogger 石頭; Blogger 石頭; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger ZMM; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~