Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of http://shannonchong.blogspot.com!!

This is probably the longest 'diary' I have kept and are still updating... I remember the time when I was a young girl, every little cute diary book will attract me, and I'll get my mom to buy it for me, I'll write a few pages, and then keep it in the drawer... Cute background diary, daily diary that was given free at the beginning of each year, common notebook, diary with keys to lock it up, you name it, I have it.... But I've never written in it as long as this blog... There was even a time when I flip back a diary and realise that I haven't written in it for more than a year!

I hope I don't get lazy again!! :D

8 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Egghead; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger jazzmint; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~