Saturday, September 30, 2006

As promised, here's a photo of the Rachel in her newly bought baby sling, taken in the morning right when we were bringing her out. I used the sling because it was raining!!

Anyway, I have to say, with the sling, it's so convenient! I have my free hands to hold the umbrella myself, instead of having to coordinate my steps with hubby while trying to shield her, and instructing hubby to walk faster, or walk slower, or umbrella to the left or right... I have NO regrets buying the sling.... :D

I think I just need more practise putting it on and pulling it tight. Actually, I'm not even sure if I'm doing it correctly... Anyone out there that uses the sling a lot, any suggestion?? Do you think she look comfortable?? hehehe... ;)

8 WISECRACK(S) : Blogger sqkiki; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger jazzmint; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Nadia; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~