Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's the first time since Rachel's birth, that Hubby have to go outstation to work. He went to Brunei yesterday night, and will only be back on Thursday night. So little Rachel and I are now staying in my mum's place. A little inconvenient, as we have to move many things over...

Rachel was very fussy yesterday evening, everytime I walk into the living room carrying her, she'll cry and kick, but when I walk towards the door, open it and stood there, she'll stare outside and keep quiet. I don't know if she wants to go for a walk, but I'm thinking she wants to go home. SIGH!!! Ended up, her bedtime routine started an hour earlier than usual, and she slept from 8:30pm... Was prepared for her to wake up earlier today morning, but amazingly she slept until 7am. She did wake up in the middle of the night yesterday, but she didn't make noise, so I just let her be and she went back to sleep herself... I'm proud of my little girl.... hehehe

The photo above was taken last week, when Daddy was carrying her, and she was lunging in my direction.... And the one below taken on the same day, she was fussing a little, and end up pulling Daddy's lips... hehehe.... Daddy was asking for help to release her grasp, but I had to snap a photo first... hehehe.....

Labels: ,

5 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; Blogger Sasha Tan; Blogger Shannon; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~