Monday, February 12, 2007

*SOB* Rachel was very sick yesterday night, 38.8 degree, and coughing and sniffing, tossing and turning NON STOP... Tecky and I also didn't get to sleep well... SIGH...

I know, this is to build Rachel's antibody.. But it's really heart breaking, listening to her cough every other seconds, and not been able to get her to spit the phelgm out... Then seeing her toss and turn and cry of discomfort... I hope she don't ever get sick anymore...

Yesterday night, was a whole new experience for me as a new mother of 8++ months... To see my kid so sick... I really really felt like IF ONLY I CAN BE SICK ON HER BEHALF... Parenting is tough, but seeing the kid sick, is so much tougher, not to mention that she's so manja and sticks to me at all time too, because of her sickness... All spells TIRENESS, mentally and physically... (cuz I cannot stop worrying... *slap forehead*)

I hope she gets well soon...

Labels: ,