Monday, February 12, 2007

This post is sponsored.

I bet most of you know that I have been doing PayPerPost blog advertising for about nearly 2 months now... Today, I have finally been able to do a post I've been eyeing for a while now... A post about how much I have made!!!

Check out the print screen I made of my PPP main page... Yes, you did not see wrongly...
I have been paid (into paypal) a total of $169.62... That is in USD ok?? And that's not a lot you say? I will also be paid (starting from Monday this week, gonna be paid DAILY) a total of $324.73 more, and again, that's in USD....

This is the amount I have made since I started posting for PPP on 16 December 2006... YES, that is about 2 months ago only...
IMAGINE!! This is side money somemore... GOOD RIGHT? That is a total of RM1730.22 (exchange rate of 3.5)... And this is only the approved amount, there are some still pending approval... Note that the amount might not be accurate after the point if posting, as the amount is continuing to grow... wahaha... :D

Well, as I have previously mentioned, I have spent the money I earned, to sign up my own domain (www.shannonchong.com) and hosted it with exabytes, all paid sponsored, by PPP... More money coming in right? I am already eye-ing Baby Einstein set of 22 DVD for little Rachel on ebay, and like I said, maybe a baby car seat, since the one we currently have, needs replacement in a few more months... :D

Labels: