Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hey all...
Thanks for everyone's concern, and yes, as the subject said, I AM BACK!

I have tonnes of things to blog about, tonnes of things to say, tonnes of things to catch back up again at work, until I don't know where to start...

Anyway, for those that was wondering how did I fell? I have NO IDEA! I still don't... My colleague (JS) that was the first few to see me (they heard the fall lar) told me I just laid there motionless, with my eyes staring to my right, and no reaction at all... ERR, I don't remember, but imagining it makes me feel like I would have freaked them out that day... My apologies...
Oh, the funny part was, remember I said I was supposed to be on my way to toilet? HAHAHA... Another colleague told me, the only thing he remember was that I kept saying I wanna go toilet (oh, I don't remember OK)... JS also said that I kept asking her, over and over again, what day is today, what time is it, etc... I think I remember asking this one time, at the hospital, and remember asking a few other things, because I want to confirm that things aren't imagined... Cuz as I previously stated, everything seemed like a dream...

I'll try to catch up with the rest of the blogs, and then start blogging again... :D

Labels: