Monday, January 29, 2007

I kept thinking (mum always says this mar), that bad things come in threes... When the 2 bad thing of the weekend happened, I knew everyone thought of this, but no one said n'thing, because everyone was pointing out other bad things that happened...

However, 3 it is... Today, in office, when I wanted to go toilet, going down the stairs leading to my office (stories are bit and pieces as I don't remember all), I remember thinking oh shit, I'm going to fall, then the next thing I know, I woke up asking myself questions like "is this for real or is this a dream", "where am i", "what happened", "was the bad things that happened through the weekend real or just vision", "what day is today", etc etc etc...

The next I know, someone told me I fell, and I felt pain o my head, yes it cracked open... My legs and hands and everywhere was bruised and small injuries here and there... My head needed stitches, and yeah, doc shaved a small small part of my hair off... I know I was dizzy and all, I don't even know how I reached the hospital, although I was told that I was concious, I don't remember or realise any of it...

If you are asking, what happened? I don't know... I remember closing the door and going toilet, I don't remember how I fall, I remember falling, I don't remember where and how I knock everywhere, but I think it was nearly the whole flight of stairs of about 10-20 steps...

I am now at home, and would be on mc for 2 days until further check, and not sure if I was to be given extra mc or not, that's what the doc said... I'm feeling better now compared to just now, all CT scan and xrays shows normal, so there is nothing (cross fingers) to worry about, except how I'm going to settle my bloody (literally, all blood, all DRIED blood, around the stitches) hair... I should be online tomorrow... Lets see how things goes...

But upon returning home, Rachel was sleeping, but Tina said that during he porridge time (10am - which was around the time I fell), with her favourite sweet potato and carrot porridge which she finishes all the time asking for more, she didn't have appetite and didn't finish them... You think she knew??

Labels:

29 WISECRACK(S) : Blogger Mommy to Chumsy; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Oscar's Mommy; Blogger Desperate Mummy; Blogger Pinky; Blogger Mommibee says HI from Sydney; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Sasha Tan; Blogger mom2ashley; Blogger Nadia; Blogger LHS; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Allyfeel; Blogger IMMomsDaughter; Blogger etceteramommy; Blogger mIcHe; Blogger Angeleyes; Blogger jazzmint; Blogger Baby Darren; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Tracy; Blogger Annie; Blogger laundryamah; Blogger TheBlueRanger; Blogger Sweetpea; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger milkmaid; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~