Wednesday, January 03, 2007

~ Backdated Post ~


Part 1 HERE, I've noted how Rachel was a good gal through the journey...

I would have to admit, I have expected her to behave worse through the whole 3 days stay in Penang... I would say probably is due to the fact we spend a lot of time in the car, and she somehow sleeps better in car ride (as for all babies I believe)...

She slept well in the hotel room (Cititel Penang) too (of course well lar, she had her own playpen mar!)... And you know what? They even made her 'bed' for her in the morning! Arranged her toys and fold her blanket and all... hehehe... She did had a bit of a scare when my friend carried her away into their room, and came back crying... haha... I think she gave all of my friend a whole new perspective of how taking care of babies could be...

I did go out with my friends for a bit after getting Rachel ready prepared for bed (the first night), but that is a totally different story... was supposed to be for x'mas countdown, but we ended up sitting & staring at each other, then going into one of the room and spent some time playing! hehe...

The only place we visited on the 2nd day was KekLokSi Temple... Rachel was VERY attentive to things there... The sound of the big bell when someone made donation (even those kids that does it for fun of course)... The scenery, though I don't know if she understand the sceneries, but she looked around a whole lot more...

I have even gave in to giving her more food for the first time, including:
  • the dough part of char siew pau (a little bit lar)
  • a sip of soya bean (*grin*)
  • a few pinch of dunkin donuts (the inside)
  • baby crackers (with cream)
Quite a bit eh? haha... :D

Labels: