Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year eve...

That's the date Rachel got her first knock in the head!! About 8pm... :D

We were in my uncle's waiting for dinner, and Rachel was sitting on the laminated floor playing with toys, when all of a sudden, she fell to the side and had a slight knock on the head... Good thing she hit my leg a little, so the knock wasn't bad... I don't see any swelling (hehehe), and she didn't cry much at that time... But it was her first knock after all...

Anyhow, New Year weekend is VERY tiring!! I don't know why, Rachel is extremely cranky since Saturday (I have many more things to post about on Rachel, with photo/video, but have to wait for backdated post lar, cuz can't edit my photos on my brother's pc)... She has been waking up earlier than usual (5:30am), and has been very difficult to put to sleep... I don't know what's wrong... SIGH... I hope I can rest more tomorrow before heading back to work... I hope she gets better... What a new year!!!

Labels: ,