Friday, December 29, 2006

WOO HOO!!!!
*dance dance dance*
*fingers pointing in the air*
*dance dance dance*
WOO HOO!!!!

WAHAHA!! Today is the last working day of 2006! Then I'll have 2 more 2006 days to spend with loved ones, and see to a wonderful start of 2007!!! Aren't you excited???

Now, first of, let me sum 2006 in a short paragraph...

It was been a GREAT year, it HAS to be, with the birth of little Rachel, how could it be otherwise? Many things happened this year, lotsa first experiences, like pregnancy (of course this spanned across 2005 and 2006) and also LABOUR!!!!! Tecky had a good raise and hopefully a good bonus coming up... Mom's arthritis pain is getting a little better and she's having lotsa travelling time now since brother is helping out in the shop... MIL's fibroid is removed and she's doing wonderfully well... Grandma-in-law is getting more cheerful (we suspect is because the of the arrival of her great granddaughter)... Lots more blessings to count, but RACHEL by herself has made everything else insignificant... How could I not look forward to a good 2007? Isn't God wonderful? :D
I'm very sure I missed out a lot of good things (and bad things of course along the way), but can't help it, my short term memory after labour is still bugging me... ANYHOW, I'll remember the good ones...

Here are the things to look forward to (or hope for) for 2007:
  • Rachel walking and talking (and other developments lar) <- looking forward to this very much.. Imagine her playing and jumping around (I know sure tough, but but, which mother doesn't look forward to it?)
  • A D70 for more fabulicious photos (:D)
  • Paying off more of the homeloan (hopefully we can cut a big chunk of it off by 2007)
  • A new car maybe (hahaha)
  • etc...
Now, of course the list doesn't stop, but for now, let's just concentrate on my blessings... hahaha.... A LONG WEEKEND to look forward to, a great countdown family dinner (with my uncle and aunts), a good lunch lined up for new year's day... Lotsa makan and weight gaining, but I DON'T CARE!!!! :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY AND LETS ALL LOOK FORWARD TO 2007 TOGETHER!
*MUACKS*

Labels: