Thursday, December 28, 2006

Backdated Post.

I used to pack a lot for myself, cuz I'm always saying "JUST IN CASE..."! But now with Rachel, AIYOH! I pack a lot, but for her, not me! The trip to Penang, we had a whole car load full of things, but all Rachel's... The things Tecky and I (both adds up) brought is only 1/2 a bag! Click on the compiled picture below, to see the listed things for Rachel...
Rachel's Stuff

The things we brought for Rachel, fuiyoh, fill the whole Cititel Hotel's standard room lar! *slap forehead*... To load or unload from car also need extra 3 set of hands! SCARY LEH!!!! It's really time to start decreasing things, else how to board a plane? hahaha...

Labels: ,

6 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger LHS; Blogger mommy of 3 angels; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger milkmaid; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~