Thursday, October 05, 2006

Rachel is salivating a lot lately. I don't know if it's a sign of teething or not.

Look at the photo, you can see it dripping out her mouth, while she was happily looking into grandpa's koi pond.

Like I said, we were made to do the 'stopping saliva' ritual, but as expected, she's still salivating, and soiling probably about 6 to 7 hankys a day! I can't wait to the day she stop salivating!!!

I think she's also feeling better now from the diarrhea she was having. No more diarrhea today *fingers crossed*, and last was yesterday afternoon. So, from the diarrhea episode, my mum is insisting that Rachel is teething, saying that babies have diarrhea when they teeth! Well, I heard about loose stool, but but, diarrhea? Is it true anyone????

Labels:

7 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Nadia; Blogger Shannon; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~