Monday, October 16, 2006

Ever since Rachel returned home, we've been using a night light at night, so I don't have to turn on the lights to check on her in the middle of the night. Something happened last Saturday, which made me pretty disturbed with night lights now... :(

Rachel went to sleep after her feeding (err, I'm talking as if she can walk herself *slap forehead*), I mean to say, Rachel was put to bed after her feeding (that sounds better), while hubby and I stayed in the living watching TV. All of a sudden, we heard a loud sound of something bursting/breaking!!!

The whole room smelled of burnt plastic, and I found the plastic cover of the night light ON RACHEL!!!!!!! Ish!! I don't know if she was hit by it, but I doubt it, as she was still sleeping soundly... The whole thing fell into pieces, showing all the burnt wirings, also, the connecting plastic was 'burnt' and out of shape! That was just like less than an hour since we on it that night!

Though we are still using 1 now, temporary of course, we have completely lost trust in night lights, and are looking for better solutions. So those of you that are using night lights, please be careful...

Labels:

7 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Nadia; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger jazzmint; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~