Saturday, October 14, 2006

I am SO happy... It's Saturday again, and I'm an hour away from finishing work...
(Yeah, I'm blogging with company's time, but it's SATURDAY, work mood is near zero, or probably subzero... HeHehe)

This photo was taken on 9th October (Monday), and little Rachel was SO happy to see me, she can't stop smiling... I'm HAPPY!! Of late, she's showing a lot of preference towards me, and yeah, I did tell myself, "SEE! Nothing to worry about leh?" haha...

We'll be bringing Rachel to Sunway Pyramid later, because Daddy & Mommy need to buy somethings, so little Rachel get to go shopping! It's also her little uncle's (my youngest brother) birthday today, we having steamboat AGAIN! (I'm about sick of steamboat)... I'm looking forward to next weekend, because Rachel'll be having her first outstation trip, we are going to Ipoh for her great-grandma's birthday celebration... Lets wait and see how things go, but I foresee lotsa trunk space taken up by Rachel, hehehe....

It's WEEKEND!! WooHoo.... Happy Happy JOY JOY... *dance dance dance*

Labels:

5 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~