Friday, September 01, 2006

I was browsing through my photos, and came across this....

No prize for guessing it correctly, but YES, it is little Rachel!! I don't remember posting any new born photos of hers, but this is how she looked like less than 30 minutes from her birth..... Doesn't she look different??

This is a photo of how she look like when she was 1 month old... How much she has changed in mere 2 months, it's amazing, and scary too....

Compare the photos here with the main photo of the blog.... So much changes in the past 3 months, how many more to come in the next 3 months? Made me realise even more, that time doesn't wait, and that I should never take time for granted, that little Rachel will continue to grow and change, and time with her will never be the same again, ever....


I still am glad that I took photo of little Rachel everyday since her day of birth, and I still am... it's really good... I especially like the first photo of her, taken by hubby, right after she was born, still purplish, and have not cried.... It's relaly priceless.... Advice to all expecting parents, do try and photograph your baby at that period of time, because you're actually so exhausted that you won't remember much, but photos will remind you at all times... Also, try to take at least 1 photo of your baby everyday, it does makes a difference when you look back at it.... Even 1 week, you'll see differences.... Trust me.... ;)

Labels: ,