Wednesday, February 14, 2007

As you've known by now, I've moved the main "Crumbs in Life....." blog to www.shannonchong.com, which is on wordpress... After a long 1++ years of blogspot-ing, I found that working around wordpress is a pain in the ass... *slap forehead*

Maybe I just need to get used to it... This is what I kept repeating to myself...
Or, maybe I should learn up PHP... Then I could understand the template pages like I understand blogspot in classic template, so I can change it according to how I like it, AS I LIKE IT! Cuz, until now, I still can't find a template that I like which is working fine with everything... And BELIEVE me when I say I'm starting to get frustrated!!

I guess I should just look at this as my LONG OVERDUE learning experience eh? hahaha... START LEARNING PHP!!!

Labels: