Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Have you even seen this?
You see, I wanted to boil barley for Rachel lar... Did that a few weeks back, and this time around, I didn't have time to go buy, so I told my mom to get it for me... She went to her friend (a chinese medicine hall), and said (aiyah, u know lar, PROUDLY) "I wanna buy barley for my granddaughter lar"... THAT (see photo) was what the friend told her to get... I don't know what it is called, but I call it POP BARLEY... Why ar? Cuz it's like POP CORN! Fluffed up! hahaha...
(By the way, it's RM1 for a packet of about both the size of my palm adds up together... )

According to the fella, this barley is for suitable for babies, because it is easy for digestive... (LOGICAL)... So I tried it lar yesterday, the taste?? Hmm... Not as barley taste, but still OK... Lets wait and see if Princess Rachel gives her approval chop, I'll update it here tomorrow... hahaha...

p/s: RACHEL LOVED IT! According to my mom (yeah I called back just now), Rachel couldn't have enough of it! hehehe... I will post how I boil it very soon... :D

Labels:

7 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger TheBlueRanger; Blogger Sasha Tan; Blogger Michelle; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Nadia; Blogger Allyfeel; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~