Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Rachel's 1st Christmas...

Of course she is too young to know and understand any celebration, but granduncle had a christmas (cum birthday for my aunt, ie Rachel's grandaunt) party yesterday night... Granduncle (and aunt Ellen of course) gave Rachel her first x'mas gift, properly wrapped up... Rachel being Rachel as such young age, was more interested in the paper than the present!!! (I'll post photos of this when I have them from my uncle, I have to add, it was taken with D200!!! OMIGOD, I LOVE those photos... and that camera... SIGH! I want one... hahaha)...

Aunt Ellen was a little sad seeing Rachel only cared for the wrapping paper... hahaha... It WAS very farnee leh... She was so engrossed with the wrapping paper, even when I took the present out for her, she didn't give it the slightest attention!!! Even when she dis, it wasn't for the bear itself, but the small paper tags attached to it! When I turned it upside down so the paper tag cannot be seen, Rachel tug on the washing label attached to the bottom! *slap forehead*

But I'm very sure that that in a few months time, Rachel will know how to enjoy her present... hehehe.... For the record, this is Rachel's first X'mas present, a cute little white bear, with "BABY'S FIRST CHRISTMAS" written on the chest... hehehe... :D

Labels: ,