Wednesday, December 06, 2006

WOO HOO!!

Just got a call from Tina (the sitter-maid) to tell me Rachel finished her porridge today! No need for adding milk! I'm happy...
Now I know, we have another fussy eater in the family... :D

Recipe for the 1st Succeessful Baby Porridge:
Ingredient:
1 1/2 tbs of white rice
1/2 stick carrot
1/2 sweet potato
22 tbs water (hehehe, yeah I measured the water also)

Instruction:
1) Wash the rice, and rince with hot water.
2) Peel of potato and carrot.
3) Slice carrot and potato into slow cooker (I used peelers to do this, ezy-pezy).
4) Add water & on slow cooker, set at Auto. (I let it cook from 10:30pm to 5am)
5) Scoop out and blend till desired texture.
6) FEED BABY! (hehehe)
If anyone see anything wrong with the recipe or method I'm using, please let me know... Sometimes I really hope that there is a 1-2-3 instruction guide to ALL baby matters for new parents like me...

Labels: , ,