Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Rachel constipated from cereal, so I have been trying porridge since Saturday...

First attempt: I tried brown (SOMALI) rice with carrot... Too little water, porridge turned out to be rice... Aiyah, lousy mommy... What to do, Rachel have to go without solid another day...

Second attempt: Because the day before too little water, I ended up putting too much water, but still, brown rice doesn't make good porridge, still has it's rice form and the whole pot of water still crystal clear! *slap forehead* I'm darn lousy with porridge... ISH!!
Anyway, I scooped all carrot and rice, and blended it for Rachel.
She didn't like it at all... Told maid to add milk to the porridge, still, Rachel spit everything out... Another day without solid...

Third attempt (today) : I tried white rice today... Good amount of water, everything turn out nice... Still I blended it today morning...
RACHEL STILL SPIT EVERYTHING OUT!!!
Aiyo, how leh????

Anyone got any good recipe for first porridge? I only put carrot, I'm thinking of trying sweet potato tonight... Please give me some suggestion to prepare for, just in case Rachel spit the sweet potato out also...

Labels: , ,

9 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Allyfeel; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger LHS; Blogger Mommy to Chumsy; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~