Tuesday, November 28, 2006

What are your views on PayPerPost (PPP)?

I have got myself registered and my blog approved, inspired by immomsdaughter, hehehe... But until now, I am still debating between to blog or not to blog for them... I did put up one the other day, as a trial, but then after a while, my heart still feels that I'm not decided and I don't know if I should... So I removed it... :D

What do you think?

Updated:
To answer VC Dan's comment on what's making me uncertain...

I feel that it's a little unethical to have my friends read about a post because I want to get paid from it, not because it's coming from my heart, that it's something I am living through or something I'm passionate about...

Most friends visit this blog to know updates on my life, updates on Rachel and every small matters that happens around me that I think of... I fear that when I put in post for PPP (yeah, you might argue that it might still be related with my life in the sense I want more money, and who doesn't, and it's an easy way to earn money too), I might turn my friends away, and also, it defeits the purpose of this blog, which is to mark on things that I want to remember of...

I guess writing all this reasons out right, I really shouldn't post for PPP right? Other than the fact that IT'S A VERY EASY WAY TO EARN... Everytime I see another blogger blogs about PPP opportunity, and I still read about it and feeling that everything is OK, I felt the urge again that if I can accept them blogging for PPP, why can't I accept myself blogging for PPP????? *slap forehead* hahaha...

Labels:

12 WISECRACK(S) : Blogger VC Dan; Blogger ZMM; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger LHS; Blogger Pinky; Blogger VC Dan; Blogger IMMomsDaughter; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; Blogger Mommibee says HI from Sydney; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~