Thursday, November 23, 2006

This coming Christmas weekend, we'll be going to Penang for a friend's wedding... We'll be bringing Rachel along, and that'll be her first wedding dinner attended... We'll be in Penang from 23rd Dec to 25th Dec... This time around, no grandparents that will be afraid of Rachel's crying, so I'm hoping that things will be easier... *crossing fingers*

Before having Rachel, I'll always be having a mental picture of what I'll be wearing for a wedding dinner, but this time around, it's so different... It's ONE MONTH away, but I have already started to think of what I'm going to let Rachel wear, I even bought a lacey socks to go with her headband, and hunting for suitable dress!! Now, she's turning into my barbie doll (what Nadia was saying if she has a daughter) already...

Again, I realised she has not only became the center of al our attention, but she is like my LIFE now... Everything I do, everything I say, everything that is around me, is not circling around her... Hubby and I were supposed to go change the EPF benefitiary, but after much procratination, now still haven't change, so have to go change to include Rachel! hahaha... Why ar? Cuz scared lar... Must make sure protect her future mar...

Does this happen to all new parents, or am I being over protective and over worried??!! *roll eyes*

Labels: ,

10 WISECRACK(S) : Blogger LHS; Blogger laundryamah; Blogger jazzmint; Blogger Nadia; Blogger Unknown; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger milkmaid; Blogger Pinky; Blogger Shannon; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~