Friday, December 08, 2006

I was in a conversation with an old friend (no lar, not that she's old, but our friendship is old lar) the other day, which made me realise all over again, how good Tecky was, and remember telling her that somehow I think Tecky does treat me differently after marriage, no lar no lar, not the popular believe of husband treating the wife worse after wedding, but more of how he protect me in a different way, and how he sayang (Malay: loving, caring) me more, and that sort of mushy mushy stuff lar... This is one of the obvious thing I saw/felt, before and after wedding mar...

I was reminded of this (b4 & after wedding differences) again today, because I just got a call from him, saying that fossil times having private sale, and he was looking at a watch, which cost RM600++ nett yesterday, going for RM270++ today!!!! And I instantaneously say, buy lar buy lar, I pay... You asking why ar?? Tecky says he likes it mar, and why I pay? HeHeHe... Because, deng deng deng DENG, LOUGONG, that's for our anniversary cum x'mas present this year...

Now, what does this got to do with b4 & after wedding leh?

Hehehe... Before wedding, I will crack my head on what I want to get hubby for birthday or x'mas or sorts, but after wedding, I am having it easy, he chooses it and I pay... And the best part is, we can be open about it, and not have to think of how to surprise each other at all times...

Of course, a surprise or 2, once in a while, does spice up the relationship, but after wedding, with being more open with each other, gift buying is so much easier and less headaches... :D

I like this arrangement... hehehe

Labels:

10 WISECRACK(S) : Blogger Desperate Mummy; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger LHS; Blogger Sasha Tan; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Mommibee says HI from Sydney; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Nadia; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~