Wednesday, April 04, 2007

We were driving home the other nite, late ar, so it's very dark... Then out of a sudden I got a shock, this was what I saw out the window...

SCARIE yeah?! CRAZIE too... Somemore so dark there ok? What if a motorbike drive pass? His legs were dangling out and it is SO dangerous leh... it might cause mishap for other people... ISH!
Look at his legs carefully, it's swollen and bruised... Sometimes it's so sad to see things like this... Sad that this is how some of the people is living, or rather, some of the people CHOSED to live...

I have seen a few that came to my mom's shop, asking for money, telling us they haven't got money to eat and all, and when offered the deal of, OK, I pay everything, drinks food, you sit and order whatever you want, they decline and say just give me the money, I go eat elsewhere.... YEAH RITE! of course we don't give... LIKE REAL they going to eat with the money? Just going to buy more of their 'drugs'!!! grr...

Labels:

6 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Sasha Tan; Blogger etceteramommy; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~