Sunday, March 25, 2007

Meeting up with the blogging parents the other made me realise, how I felt that I fit right in with them, talking about kids and all, rather than talking to some of my friends sometimes... WHY? Because we have the same wavelengths...

It made me realise, how your circle of friends changes as you grow... How you drift apart from people you use to spend all your time with, though you don't wish for it to be that way... It like, for my current life, this is my group of friends, and when I meet up with my old friends, I get drifted back to who I was before Rachel, and that made me feel totally different... So hard to describe... Both are me, just one is the new me, another is the old me which felt weird having Rachel with me and a bit out of place sometimes... Can someone explain? hahaha....