Thursday, March 29, 2007

NO LAR! NOT apricot jam... Not strawberry jam, no no no... Not the jam spread on bread... THIS JAM!!!p/s: Photo was found in a forwarded email, not mine! I just put my link there cuz I posted it to blog... wahaha...

LOOK at it!!!
It's just some deadlockgridlock (thanks egg), caused by STEWPIG people!!!
Great yeah? No one goes anywhere... U block him, he block me, I block you... Now, everyone just sit there waiting and trying to go in front lar... Can have dinner and supper there also...

I think most of the time, half of my stress comes from TRAFFIC! Mainly caused by people SO stupid and so INCONSIDERATE! Traffic caused by bottleneck, we blame the people that drew up the road and all, but most traffics are caused by inconsiderate people, that don't think twice about blocking your way, although they have no where to go...

You can OBVIOUSLY see that the front car has stopped and that the side car wants to turn, but you have to press on the accelerator, to reserve your space on the road to go straight and block the way of the turning car... I don't know why, I always end up in the position of the turning car... So I always end up glaring at those STEWed-PIGS... One day, I'm going to have my camera ready, everytime someone block me like that, I'll post their photo up in the blog! MUAHAHA...

Labels: