Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm so so tired, mentally...
I had to work last weekend, BOTH days mind you... They called it OPEN DAY! jeez...

Seriously, why have open day anyway? If people are really interested to come, they'll come with or without the college being open on a sunday!! And we didn't really have to come work do we? Everyone ask me, so you selling the courses? Doing student program counselling? HELL NO! Guess what I do? Sit at my usual desk, located in the mid-basement of the building where NO ONE will even walk pass, and do my usual work, or rather, we did more of chatting yesterday!! The only good thing that came out of it for me, was that I'm given a replacement leave, so I could use it for 2 saturdays in the future!!

There's 5 more whole working days to go through before I can even smell the weekend again. Seriously, I felt like last week has not even ended, the weekend did not come, and now it's the start of this week, I hope I can bare with it, hoping that I won't breakdown before the weekend arrives... I want my weekend rest!!! And time spent with hubby... Where was it last weekend? ARGH!!!