Monday, January 23, 2006

I remember blogging about sunset a long time ago, and a friend told me, he likes sunrise more.....

Today morning, while driving to work in the traffic filled Federal Highway, a beautiful scenery captured my eyes (eeee, I KNOW, I should be having them on the road instead), and instantly, I took out my camera and snapped 2 shots (NOT so good though, considering I oni have 2 eyes, and 2 hands.. Which were shared between the camera, steering wheel, scenery, and the road)... Next time, the traffic law will have a 'NO PHOTOSHOT AND DRIVE' alongside the 'NO DRINK AND DRIVE' slogan..... ;)

The cloud game me a sign of hope, something to look forward to, a bright new day, with the bright sun beam escaping the cloud and the beautiful bright lights arouind the silhoutte of the lone ranger cloud in the bright clear sky.....



Then, while uploading these photos, I saw another sunrise shot taken a week back, along the kampung (village) road on my way down south (Johor State) for my grandma's birthday, which at the time of dawn, I found beautiful too.... The signs of hope, and future.....