Monday, April 16, 2007

I have never bothered about nutrients in my food before Rachel... Seriously, I eat for the sake of eating, the taste of the food is more important than how nutritious they are... However, it is totally changed now, since I want little Rachel to have all the vitamins and nutrients that is required for her growth...

But I have also realise that even the healtiest diets still lack the right levels of vitamins, which is why we need a daily multivitamin (well, this is not for Rachel, but for us lar)... But don't just grab any that you find, because not all are formulated correctly, some being in the form of difficult to swallow tablets, poor absorption of binders and fillers or not being formulated with beneficial plant-based nutrients...

Check out 12-in-One MultiVitamin, that had everything you need, to fuel your body with more than 117 nutrients, 72 trace minerals and 47 fruit and vegetable concentrates (good for meat lovers like me)... Start your Risk-Free trial now, and automatically become a deep discount customer to take advantage of incredible savings... :D

Labels: