Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Since my fall....
I have this black clouds lurking above me...
Yeah, I've had 1 slip (where I knock my toe and the whole thing is black now), I've had another fall, and my small thigh is bandaged because of infection (not to mention the blue blacks here and there)...

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS????

I don't know WHY, but I've been having this heavy feelings this pass few months... Like everything is not right, something is wrong, everything is not going smoothly, bla bla bla....
It's like a very disturbing feeling in my heart... Well, Sasha is having twitching eyes but I'm seeing all the bad lucks yeah....
It's something like the feeling of knowing you forgot something but you are not sure, just that it's a few times worse...

I wish it goes away soon...
Dear God, please make it go away....

6 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger etceteramommy; Blogger Annie Q; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Sasha Tan; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~