Thursday, April 12, 2007

I don't know why... I have so many wound on me now.... Oh not to mention BRUISES too...

But the one that is causing me more worries is the infected one on my left lower thigh... It seems to dry off in the day, but whenever it comes in contact with water, it will turn yellow (PUS mar) and looks scarie... The skin at the side looks swollen and mushy... YUCKS!!!

Oh, and you know what? Rachel seem to be pretty attracted to it! Wanting to touch it and dig it! hahaha....

Seriously, it's my own fault that it turned this way...
You see, when I fell, it was just a scratch of the skin (no blood also leh)... So I didn't give it much thought, just clean it with wet tissue!!! But 2 days later, pus pus pus pus pus!!!! SIGH....
I'm lucky this happen to me, and not Rachel... hahaha... At least I learn now that, no matter how little the scratch look, must clean it properly!!!!! No more mistakes like this in the future!!!!! GRRR...

THIS! is how it looks like now.... about 50% recovered.... SIGH, sure got scar liao!!! :(

Labels:

6 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Sasha Tan; Blogger etceteramommy; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~