Thursday, April 26, 2007

I've been bidding for quite a bit of things now that I have some moolah ($$$) in paypal, but it has always been the highest bid wins... In bid4prizes, it's DIFFERENT... The bidding system here is, the LOWEST, I repeat, the LOWEST and unique bidder win the auction...

All you have to do is to sign up and become a member, select the prize you'd like to win, text the keyword with bid amount to 81000 and you'll know if you are the lowest unique bid when you win the prize at the end of the auction...

Of the prizes available now, I'd be VERY interested to win the Samsung 50" Plasma TV for the new house... Having the lowest bid is easy, but the UNIQUE, it must be a weird number, meaning 1cent wouldn't work, as people would have bid that a zillion times eh? I'd probably try to text plaz50 39 (meaning $0.39) cents, something odd and low... You think? hahaha

Labels: