Thursday, April 26, 2007

I was reading back my older post, starting from September 2005, and I felt that the things I've been blogging has changed tremendously... That's not really a bad thing, because it shows that my life has grown and changed, and improved in a certain manner...

However, I felt that the value of what I have been blogging about has also dropped in certain ways, and doesn't really gave meaning to my future readings nowadays... I don't know if it's because I felt pressured into having to have a post daily so there's an update, or having to post because I need to have a post in between the PPP posts... As I've also mentioned in my main blog, I'm now in the dilemma of deciding what to do with my blogs... I'm getting a little tired of blogging so many, but most of all, I think I'm getting VERY confused myself, when I have something I wanted to blog about, I don't know where I want to put this in... And then I'll find myself thinking about when I want to read back my post and my life as of 2007, which blog should I be going to? I don't have one blog which will sum everything up for me...

So THAT, and the fact that I'm trying to settle down in my new position at work, is taking all my motivation away from blogging... I hope I can find back the value of blogging for me, as I had it before... SOON!

Labels:

2 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~