Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Rachel LOVES shopping...
Cranky or not, just bring her out, she'll love it...

I think is because we bring her out quite often, and she's used to seeing lots of people... She like to look around, and most of the time, entertains herself with the things she sees and laugh to herself... Sometimes she'll even fall asleep while looking around (that's how tired she was, and how stubborn this little girl is)...

The grandparents does have fun bringing her out shopping, I bet there's more to come... Seriously, it's easier to bring her out walking/shopping than to entertain her at home... hahaha... Whenever Tecky and I are not working, she'll always stick to me, and it's like she knows that we're not working, and wants us to bring her out... She'll not allow me to leave her sight during non-working days...

I'm sure we'll have a hard time trying to keep her in the house next time! *shakes head*

Labels: ,