Sunday, January 28, 2007

WAHSAEE! This warehouse sales, next time I DON'T wanna go liao loo... Not because it's not cheap, but because it's a CRAZIE queue & crowd... The amount of people there is scary, you migh think that they are giving out free stuff! haha...

We went there for the mamypoko nappies, but to our horror, the queue was about 100m!! I was going to give it a miss (not THAT cheap lar) but then I saw someone familiar in the line (way front too leh)... Yes yes, it was laundryamah's maid!! Looked around for her and yeah, she was at the side, filling up the form of what she wanna buy... Hehe... Yes lar, I added my order to her list (yeah, bad hoh, but then those at the back still wait the same amount of time, not that I stood in and take up another space, hehe, sorry yeah), and oo, I have to admit, I was SO SO happy I gave Amah a kiss on her hands... hahaha... MUACKS! <- another 1 for helping me get it (Thanks a lot lot)... All the cheaper ones were sold out! scary right? ish... We did buy Fisher Price toys for Rachel too, and was told it was about 40% cheaper than retail price, so not too bad lar... However, I don't think I want to go for Diethelm warehouse sales in the future, too too TOOOO much of a crowd for my comfort...

My mum was with us, cuz we were to send her for her normal checkup in SJMC after that, so she got to meet Amah! After buying and all, mum asked me, wher you met that friend of yours? She was amazed when I told her, my blog friends, like saying, HUH?! SO GOOD FRIEND!... Yeah, she's right... Like what Sasha said in her blog, I'm thankful to this blog, which made me lotsa cool parent-friends to share thoughts and laughters and fears together... All of the same wavelength mar... :D

Labels: ,