Tuesday, January 23, 2007

AIYOH! I was happily reading ramblingmoo's answers to her tagged post, when suddenly at the end of it, I see CRUMBS IN LIFE! AIYOH! I kena tag again! *scratch head*
See lar, happy happy reading people, now kena pulak! hahaha... Err, super long, so here goes....

1. Are your parents married or divorced?
Dad passed away 4++yrs ago... Married ler...

2. Are you a vegetarian?
NO NO NO! No Meat No Talk!

3. Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes... But I don't wish to visit it just yet...

4. Have you ever come close to dying?
err, had accidents before, nearly had scars on my face if I was sitting at the back of the car with my mum driving, but but, not that close to dying lar, so I'm going to say no to this one...

5. What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
Yeah, earings (2 on the earlopes and 1 on the top of my left ear), anklet (from Tecky), necklace and rings

6. Favourite time of day?
6pm, cuz can go home... :D

7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yeah... I like the stem more in fact... *grin*

8. Do you wear makeup?
When there's occasion (dinner etc), but not daily (too lazy)...

9. Ever have plastic surgery?
No lar...

10. Do you colour your hair?
Used to, but not now cuz hair is still dropping after labour...

11. What do you wear to bed?
Whatever I was wearing after bath (LAZY mar, why change?)

12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
LOTS! But none that would put me in jail... and even more when it's illegal to the rules of the household...

13. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes... ;P

14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Yeah, when I'm not too lazy... lately, not really... hahaha

15. What kind of sneakers?
I have a nike, but wat wat kind? Those that covers my toes lor... hehehe

16. Do you believe in Abortions?
No... Because that's just like murdering... But then to certain circumstances, I don't blame others for doing it, but I won't think I will do it myself...

17. What is your Hair color?
Near black except for the tips that was previously coloured..

18. Future child’s name?
Boy - Ryan (or Ronan <- after Ronan Keating) Girl - Hasn't think of 1 yet, the one thought of, was used, Rachel... But either way, they'll have HUAN in it... hahaha

19. Do you snore?

I don't know... have to ask Tecky... But I think he won't know either, cuz he normally falls asleep aerlier than me...

p/s: NOW ONLY 19 ar?????????

20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?

Australia (dunno leh, I still like it)

21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
I used to have a life sized garfield, but now I have a life size Tecky... ;)

22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
QUIT MY JOB!

23. Gold or silver?
SILVER... (platinum can ar? hahaha)

24. Hamburger or hot dog?
Either, as long as fast food... wahaha...

25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
FRIED!! :D

26. City, beach or country?
Beach...

27. What was the last thing you touched?
CTRL+B for bolding the question...

28. Where did you eat last?
In my apartment...

29. When’s the last time you cried?
watching tv... :D

30. Do you read blogs?
Yes lar... this question is redundant, and I feel silly answering it...

31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
haha, not a problem for me... Why not? just slack and shirt...

32. Ever been involved with the police?
Ever dated a police? no lar... hahahahahaha... (dumb, I know)
Yeah, reported my dad's death, stopped for speeding, stopped for following instruction from 1 police while disobeying the other (traffic light not working, 2 police standing there, 1 ask me to go (the one that I saw) another asked me to stop (I didn't see but this is what he said when he stopped me))...

33. What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Whatever the saloon tells me to use...

34. Do you talk in your sleep?
Have to check with Tecky again, but as above, I doubt we'll have the answer...

35. Ocean or pool?
Ocean... pool for the convenience... hahaha

36. So, who has the original missing questions?
HUH?

37. Who would you take on a ménage à trois for a dirty weekend?
who else?

38. Window seat or aisle?
I think I'd say window if I'm alone, but aisle if the person sitting at the window is someone I know...

39. Ever met anyone famous?
Yes... quite a few, in concerts and all... does that count? hahaha
Oh, I met the blogging mommies and daddy, they are famous too, lotsa ppl know them... :D

40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
I'm content...

41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl (does it matter?)

42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah Winfrey when I have nothing else to watch...

43. Basketball or Football?
Football

44. How long do your showers last?
Wash hair - 30 minutes
Not washing hair - 10 minutes

45. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Both is not a problem... Current car is manual (stick) cuz the man wants to speed...

46. Cake or ice cream?
ICE CREAM!!!!!!! but I love cakes too...

47. Are you self-conscious?
Yeah... I guess I am

48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
Threw up... No... Tried hard to reach that point, but failed

49. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yeah, I am very soft hearted... But now that I know some beggars can actually be richer than me, I try to stay away from them so I don't feel guilty for not giving... If I see them I still give... *roll eyes*

50. Have you been in love?…
DUH!! Why else am I married?

51. Where do you wish you were?
At home with my loved ones...

52. Are you wearing socks?
nope...

53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No, but I've followed one, trying to chase after the one with my dad in it...

54. Can you tango?
Nope..

55. Last gift you received?
Watch from Tecky for anniversary

56. Last sport you played?
err... I'm a lazy person...

57. Things you spend a lot of money on?
Rachel's stuff!!!!!

58. Where do you live?
Malaysia

59. Where were you born?
Malaysia

60. Last wedding attended?
LiSze's wedding in Penang

61. Spit or swallow?
Depends (what, when, where)...

62. Favorite position?
What position?

63. Most hated food(s)?
I don't hate food... wahaha...

64. What’s your least fav.?
least fav what?

65. Can you sing?
yeah, who doesn't?

66. Last person you instant messaged?
Tecky

67. Last place you went on holiday?
oversea, HongKong
local, Penang

68. Favourite regular drink?
Depends

69. Current Song?
None...

70. Tag 3 friends:
70 at last... *phew*
1. G (Mum of Phoebe) ONLY if you feel like doing, else ignore this... :D
2. Sasha (since you oledi kena, might as well do for both)
3. MOTT (let me know more about you? hehehe)
I'll give the rest a break, it's time consuming leh, and I can't keep tagging the same person eh? hahaha

Labels:

6 WISECRACK(S) : Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Shannon; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger Sasha Tan; Blogger Allyfeel; Anonymous Anonymous; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~