Monday, January 22, 2007

Rachel has been VERY VERY temperamental lately...
Look at the 2 extreme ends of her temperaments within minutes!!

She screams and shout and rub her legs... AIYOH! I going insane also...
The 2 days at home, I'm drained off all my energy... She wakes up at 5am daily now, fuss and want to be carried over to sleep with us, she drools non stop, and demand for attention 24 hours of the time she's awake, create a scene before she falls asleep (screaming and shouting until everyone accuse me of FORCING her to sleep and that I shouldn't do that if she doesn't want to sleep - when they don't have to face the cranky version of this baby when she don't get her sleep)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We think it's teething session 2, so hopefully this will pass SOON (and yes, I know I was hoping for teething last time, now I hope for it to be gone gone gone!!!)...

SO MOODY, no doubt she's a woman in the making!! No need to check under the nappy, 100% confirm, FEMALE!!! Terrible mood swings!!! *roll eyes*

Labels: