Thursday, December 14, 2006

Rachel's 2 bottom teeth (BOTH teeth same level of sprouting) has shown their 'faces'... I can feel the sharpness already, she even bite me yesterday when I was giving her a taste of mango! Quite painful ler...
(I tried taking a photo of her teeth yesterday, but of course, with such actively kicking kid, quite IMPOSSIBLE!! Will upload a photo as soon as I am able to get one... :D)

Yeah, the teething process nightmare that I dreaded all the while has started!!!
No, good thing no fever detected, but for 2 nights in a row, she wasn't willing to go to bed herself at night... Whenever I leave the room, she'll cry cry cry, SO LOUD my neighbour that was drilling the other night might be complaining (hahaha)... But when I carry her, she'll just fall asleep... Yesterday, I tried not to carry her, so I just pat, and yes indeed, she'll fall asleep, but will occasionally still open her eye to check if I was there... She'll even turn around to look for me, and if I'm not around, she'll cry again instead of going to sleep...

VERY TIRING LEH!!
So we both became bad parents yesterday, heartless!!! hahaha....
We let her cry... It continued for a while (of course to me it seemed like centuries), and then she fell asleep, then after a short while CRY again, but eventually fell asleep!!!

The gum is really that irritating eh? No more morning smile too, once she wake up, she'll cry... Lets hope this ordeal passes fast...

I tried freezing the baby toothpaste (I forgot the name, but it was claimed that they contain breast milk enzymes) and applying a little on her gum to numb it, it doesn't really work... Any other tips in making this episode an easier one for her (and of course most importantly for me)???

Labels: ,

9 WISECRACK(S) : Blogger Nadia; Anonymous Anonymous; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger LHS; Blogger Sasha Tan; Blogger IMMomsDaughter; Blogger laundryamah; Anonymous Anonymous; Blogger milkmaid; ~~CRACK-A-BIT~~